Thursday, March 02, 2006

The girls of Denmark -- Ilse Skovgaard Jensen

Ok, the next four people from our phone book are the girls of Denmark. That sounds like a good title for a song or a film. Marius, you are our film maker. What do you think? Helle, Tine, Ilse and Liselotte. The first in the book is Ilse Skovgaard Jensen. I can remember all 4 girls were very sweet and very blonde. Ilse was so much fun. I don't think I ever saw her frown. She was one of the 4 to reply in 1996 when I created the memory book. She had one daughter then and was expecting another child. I find that amazing. Some of the group started families early, some late. She was living in Northern Denmark when she wrote.
I will try to send a postcard to some of the addresses I have for her and we if we can add her to the found list. I have several photos of her but all are from larger group photos, either from La Spezia or Rovereto. I hope that she will respond. Ciao. You can click the pictures to enlarge them. Ciao! Baci!

No comments: