Thursday, October 19, 2006

Guido Völker -- Hannover, Germany

Guido. What can I say?He was one of the fabulous 5 who went to find Ulf, he was the instigator of the Toga Party ) and he has been a great help with this blog. He and I have keep in contact off and on over the years. It is a bit easier now that I can write German (only a little and very badly.) But that is more than before. He still lives in Hannover and just got married to a very lovely lady named Olga. He travels a lot and has wonderful pictures on his web site. Guido can I post your web site here?
I will and if you don't want it posted then let me know and I will remove it, ok? http://www.voelkerweb.de There you can see the entire wedding photo album. Baci Guido!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margerita!

Thank You! Of course you can post my website. I hope many of our friends from Campo Italia will visit my page and write down some words in the guestbook.

CU!
Guido.