Saturday, January 21, 2006

aMazing Markus Maurer


Markus Maurer from Krems, Austria is the next on the list. He is the blonde man in the center of the picture above. The two Tommys from the USA are also in the picture. They called this the "Spicoli" look. Markus is dressed like the character from the movie, Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Too funny. I did not spend much time with Markus at the camp. But he was a lot of fun and liked to be a bit of a rebel. I got to meet up with him in 1997 or 1998, he and his wife met us at a restaurant in Vienna. I looked him up in the phone book and there are several listing for a Markus Maurer, so I will have to try tracking him down again.

Well, this is a terrible start. Of the 3 campers I mentioned, I don't have any good stories to tell. I hope that someone posts some comments soon. I have found some of the "lost" campers. Some of them had email and the rest I am sending note.

Remember, you can click on the pictures in the blog to enlarge them. Ciao!

No comments: