Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Peter Mitterhofer -- Austria

The next person listed in the phone book is Peter Mitterhofer. If I Google him, I get a million different entries about Peter Mitterhofer who invented the typwriter. So, I have looked at the first 10 pages of entries there and even after narrowing the search have given up...for now. I got the pleasure of meeting up with Peter in Vienna. He along with Markus Maurer and his wife, met Bernhard and me at a restaurant. It was a lot of fun. We did not talk so much about the Campo trip since wives/husband/girlfriend would have been bored.
I did talk to Peter a lot at the camp. He has a lot of self confidence and is a lot of fun. Here are a couple of pictures of him at the camp. One is outside the museum of Stelle stones in Poggibonsi. The other picture is of him next to the bus with Vicki Bottini (USA wearing ths sunglasses) and Sandra Benninger(Canada). I will not post any picture of him on stage unless he gives me permission. I am not sure he wants his boss to see them.
Do you remember that the 4 boys did a "dance" for us at the talent show? If I get in touch with Peter in the next few days and he says it is ok, I will publish some pictures of the dance.

ok, let's hear from you!

No comments: