Saturday, September 16, 2006

Jocelyne Ageneau (Bru)




Jocelyn Ageneau grew up in Fontenay le Comte in La Vendee area of France (the West coast). Strangely, she and I barely talked to one another during the camp but became friends afterwards.
She did not speak much English, although I know that she knows a lot. She became a teacher and married a policeman. It has been a long time since I wrote to her. I don't know exactly where she is or what she is doing now. I sent her a postcard to her parents' address but have not heard from her yet. I will try some of the other addresses I have for her. Does anyone keep in contact with Jocelyne?
The top picture is from a local newspaper article from Ouest-France. Alain and Jocelyne are from neighboring towns, so they were featured together with the local Lion's Club member.

No comments: