Saturday, September 16, 2006

Met Maria's friends for the first time

Here is my journal entry from July 25th, 1986 : " Woke up at 7:30 but stayed in bed until 8. took a shower and got back in bed until 9. Another great view of the lake today. Not hazy. I have been having a lot of weird dreams lately about people back home. We are going to Salo' this morning to buy Maria Victoria a Swatch watch, because she finished her studies. I wrote a few letters. In Salo' I didn't buy a thing--oh yes I did, an envelope. sandy bought some pants, maria a swatch watch and me, an envelope. Doesn't matter. We layed in the sun this afternoon and I am getting a good color. It was a late night tonight. We went to dinner at 8 pm. I made spaghetti for lunch. We went to an Italian supermarket today and I bought some snack food since I am always hungry lately. We went to the restaurant of the friends of the Pasotti's then we met some friends of Maria Victoria, all boys. They were very big flirts. After dinner we all drank some sparkling wine. It was 11 and Amadeo wanted us all to go swimming at his house. We didn't go. Maria V said that we would go there another day."

This was the start of lots of visits with Maria's friends. It seems all the female friends were on holiday somewhere and so only the men were around. That was strange. They really flirted with us a lot.

No comments: