Thursday, December 14, 2006

Elizabeth Tsovaltsi


Well, I can't believe it but it finally happened. I have absolutely NO picture of Elizabeth from the time of the camp. I thought I would have at least one picture of everyone, but I was wrong. I find it so hard to believe because I spent a lot of time with Elizabeth and her sister, Eri, during the camp time. I have only one picture of Eri as well. She is next on the list. Elizabeth sent me this picture when I did the memory book for our 10th anniversary. Even in the group shots of the camp, she is not in them. So if anyone has a picture of Elizabeth from the camp please mail or email it to me. Thanks.

10 years ago she sent me a letter saying that she was engaged to be married to someone named Gregory who is an engineer. She works as a teacher. I will also send postcards to the last known address and see what happens.

No comments: